2014 EOM Jordan's Initiative Donation

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

extrememarine

Reaction score
I’m just now getting to unpack the bike and get things sorted out from the trip.

The generosity this year towards the Jordan’s Initiative Memorial Foundation was humbling to say the least. Between the rally registration donations (donation option that was available during the registration process), the 50/50 raffle, impromptu raffle and direct donations, I have an envelope with $747 that will go to Chris for Jordan’s Initiative on behalf of the EOM family.

I have a few loose ends to tie up with the balance of the rally fees. Any remaining balance of the rally fees collected will also be donated to Jordan’s Initiative.

I’d like to extend my personal thanks to everyone who was a part of this, I am proud that the EOM event continues to support Chris and his mission to honor his son, Jordan.

Semper Fidelis,

Wayne

No, it is not. It will be a week or so before I have things wrapped up.

You can also donate anytime directly here.

Is it too late to make a donation in honor of EOM?
smile.png

Woo hoo! This FJR family truly is special. It was awesome to see those who stepped up and bid so much for the three items auctioned off at the end of the banquet. So many really understand the spirit of caring and giving.

Wayne had contacted me last week to let me know that, once again, the FJR family had rallied in a big way and opened their hearts to generously donate to our foundation honoring my son Jordan. I was able to attend NAFO this year but couldn't extend my vacation to EOM so I missed many of you that I would have normally seen. I want to extend my most sincere thanks to everyone for their support, both monetarily and emotionally over the years....it means more than I can express in typed words and I am proud to call many of you my friends. All the hard work and effort that is put in by so many to make our event's such a success is always appreciated by those of us who attend and the benefits to non-profits foundations is just the icing on a wonderful cake.

Please support our many military members and their families who are still protecting us and remember our treasured Veterans who have already given so much. Never forget those who have fallen.....

Thank you again, everybody, for your kindness, thoughtfulness, and honor over these many years.

Chris

Chris,

You raised a great young man who made an enormous sacrifice for many others, us included. You have taken an enormous loss and are doing great things for other people.

We will never forget your son and his sacrifice. I have his sticker/patch inside my nightstand and see it every night before turning off the light. Even though we haven't seen each other for awhile, you and your son are far from being forgotten.

God bless you Chris as you bless others.