Couple of personal milestones today 10/14/14

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I concur Howie, Congrats ! and dont we know it brother carver ?!!!
punk.gif

Congratulations Steve-O, you cranky and ugly Old Bastard! jes' sayin' and nuff said, aye!

dcarver PS: I met RadioHowie in person once - it ranks right there with a root canal/colonoscopy, or when my ex-wife served me with eviction papers on my California home! JSNS!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done on both your milestones.

Can't compete with either one, I've only done just on 60,000 total on my three FJRs (starting in '06), and 26 years (plus 5 years part time) with my last employer, but a total of 43 years doing the same job. (No, not boring, anything but.)

...Howie! It takes courage to grow old, yes?
Well, not really, it just sort of creeps up on you
mda.gif

... And we all have to grow old, but we don't necessarily have to grow up.
I'm pretty sure riding motorcycles keeps the mind juvenile.

Or maybe it's having a juvenile mind keeps us riding motorcycles?

Whatever, keep taking the tablets
nyam.gif

Yes, Howie. Congratulations and what is next? Retirement and traveling the country on a new Gen3?

Or you might be like me. As long as Mrs. Redfish is here I will have to work until after I die.

Congrats! I read somewhere that if you haven't grown up by age 50 then you don't have to! It was on the internet, so it has to be true. After all, there are quite a few of us that are living proof!

Congrats Howie. Hell, I won't even say anything disparaging about you. I haven't hit 90k on my motorcycle or worked the same job for 30 years like you, but you're old enough to be my dad, so...

Haha...Did they at least throw you a party?

Congratz on the mile(Kidney?)stones Howie! Did ya buy the bike new in '04? Don't I recall a thread where ya swapped out motors or something?

RadioOwie is one of the very coolest posters on this form. I have said it before, and I say it again. I got to meet this rider.
He iz a funny bastid!
lol.gif
Unless yer a thin skinny pussy, then'd ya might find him offensive?