2015 FJR1300 Information Released!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkooterG

Purveyor of Crooked Facts
Reaction score
And the color is............

Liquid Graphite.

With gloss black on the adjustable side panels, fuel tank trim piece, and rear rack.

Here are some photos of first 2015 in the Yamaha Demo Fleet available for riding today at AIMExpo. I had to put the first 100 miles on it yesterday. It's a tough job, but somebody has to do it.

Let the fodder begin!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a big change from red. It's not my style, but a lot of people will like it.

Now how about that WR450R? I'm off to the Yammie website to see what else is happening.

Edit: That new YZF-R3 looks like a winner for the entry level market. Good price, too.

??????

No changes except color?

Is it an ES?

Is a ES even available?

And, if the ES is available what color will it be?

What is the setting range of the cruise control?
wink.png

That is clearly an "A". Assume the ES is the same color?

Well, at least it won't show the dirt. :rolleyes:

Too plain of a color for me (did you ever see a bass bote painted gray?) Gray is not really a color, more like a lack opf color.

But those conservative folks that didn't like the flashy red or blues on the past should be happy. I'm glad I got a '14.

Hey... maybe Yammi US marketing is alternating that each year? Colored (blue) '12, dull gray '13, colored (red) '14, dull gray '15, ...

Nice color, people who don't love red will be happy. I'm glad it's not blue, I can resist graphite.

edit - Skooter beat me by a millisecond.

Just checked the Yamaha Web site. The 2015 FJR models are now listed. Both A and ES are Liquid Graphite. No other changes from 2014 are noted.

img.jpg

img.jpg

img.jpg

The wait is over. Go out and snap up those 2014 leftovers!

I have been waiting for 3 years for Yamaha to put the inverted fork on the A model, probably is not going to happen next year either. If anyone wants to trade the new color for red let me know.

That's it, Some bright green side stripes and I am all over it. Come on spring time. May have to do another trip to D&H.

Droooooooooooooling,

Dave

Liquid Graphite color: thud

Sharp, “two-eyed” headlights with daytime LED running lights add to visibility and modern styling, and feature easy-access adjustment knobs so the rider can adjust the lights up or down.