I too, picked up a left over 2013 FJR today.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smitty141

My name is Smitty.. And I have a motorcycle proble
Reaction score
Well, as crazy as my life spins.. I bought a 2012 a few weeks ago. Then the wife lossed her job. In my mind the sky is falling, I need to sell some shit double quick..So the new to me 2012 was up for sale...

Update, wife landed a new job last week, so I thought we should do something special. After looking at that old Blue 2012 with 4400 miles on it (400 from me)... I know, lets buy a leftover Gen III..

Got a smoking deal, didn't loose on the 2012... I am happy, and the wife is still wondering what the hell just happened.

I know what just happened, just bought FJR #7.

Sorry for the crappy picture..

Smitty

viewattachment39_zpsbddb9ec9.jpg

8 or 9 hundred???

You goofy bastard. You bought a POS with a cruise control that only goes to 80mph.

You are one sick man.

First dibs when you sell that 13
rolleyes.gif
I have a bet with kballowe, Who sells first buys lunch. I bought the 2012 from him, he inturn bought a 2013.. I inturn traded his 2012 and also bought a 2013. It a mixed up world here in Hooterville..But your up first Griff...LOL
bike.gif

Smitty

Hey Smitty,

I just got me a 13 as well. Maybe you could head over this way and ride a spell.

13s ROCK!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats Smitty!

That '13 is looking better ('14) and better ('15).

I should have picked up one from Marysville, OH, but it was sold by the time I got up there. Your '12 was tempting too. 3rd in line for your '13, but I will give you some time to farkle it first.

Smitty, You indicated your memory is not so good therefore do not forget to have that front fender painted to match the rest of the paint. This will make FJR rides think you have a 2015. Non FJR folks will be asking you, how do you like the BMW?

Smitty, You indicated your memory is not so good therefore do not forget to have that front fender painted to match the rest of the paint. This will make FJR rides think you have a 2015. Non FJR folks will be asking you, how do you like the BMW?
They sure do.

My '13 wasn't left over. It was barely used (660 miles).

Good for you Smitty! I still have my 2010 and a new job! Not gonna add anything to the stable here yet but the FZ09 is tempting. I really want another Goldwing so I may hold out for that day, may be my last new bike purchase, who knows.