Until death do us part?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

griff

Reaction score
So I promised my old 03 that I would never leave her and keep her until she was beyond hope to repair. She just turned 150,000 miles at EOM and is running strong. Wellllllll - last weekend I was seduced by a hot red head and the next thing you know she is in my stable.

DSC01118.jpg

I'm afraid this may be an ugly divorce - just don't see how the old 03 is gonna survive with the neglect she will be getting. Already started farkling the red head installed a nice quick disconnect XM radio puck mount

DSC01116.jpg

and a very handy moveable mounting outlet for my heated gear

DSC01117.jpg

Anxious to install more farkles with the same degree of quality
smile.png

Another GEN I bites the dust!

Congrats griff...I'll betcha winter results in less black tape and more permanent farkles!!
rolleyes.gif

--G

Last edited by a moderator:
Edit..

Another gen l pulls another into the superior fold.

End of story.

Gen l's add 3 inches to penis length. Look it up here fag bois.

Klown link

Last edited by a moderator:
Sooooo griff......can you ride year round in IN? I have a nice dry garage in Ca where you can store your new shiny bike during the winter months. I will only ride the shit out of it every chance I get start it up on sunny Sundays to keep the fluids fresh until you retain the bike in the spring.

Keep the old Feejeer for those few days in the winter you want to ride, salt or not.

Just here to help.

Nice farkles!