Two of my favorite things

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smitty141

My name is Smitty.. And I have a motorcycle proble
Reaction score
Well, with 1400 miles on my new scooter and climbing..... And found a place what I could take a pic of my two favorite things.... Motorcycles, and old Barns... The more I ride this new bike, just wonder how I did without one for so long...

Smitty

viewattachment41_zps6553ccb6.jpg

Smitty, Is that barn anywhere near Hooterville? Fancy barnyard gate!!
About 40 miles from Hooterville. And I wish that was my place, very fancy..

Any bets as to how long Smitty keeps the new love of his life?
whistle.gif
But Don, what ever do you mean???
omg2.gif

This will be the last bike I will ever buy..

Smitty

Last edited by a moderator:
Smitty, another fan of old barns (and FJRs)? That's one of the reasons I love riding in north central Idaho - 100s of them in various states of repair and disrepair, and most of them significantly larger than the little one in your pic (barns, not bikes).

Very nice pic and background. Get some miles on that thing, my new ride is 7mos old and I'm nearing 14K. Not huge but I do have to share time w my other toyz.

....And, here I thought food (or pie etc) was going to be one of the two fav's. I know, riding and food are overrated! ...NOT! :)

Enjoy your new ride Smitty!

One of the ideas on my "ride bucket list" is to do an old barn tour. I'm intrigued by the different styles of barns, different roof lines, and the function of each design.

That's beautiful. I just bought my 14, and haven't had time to take that bonding trip from home through the north GA mountains to Deal's Gap and back. Makes me anxious for that break in work so I can fit it in.

Well, with 1400 miles on my new scooter and climbing..... And found a place what I could take a pic of my two favorite things.... Motorcycles, and old Barns... The more I ride this new bike, just wonder how I did without one for so long...
Smitty

viewattachment41_zps6553ccb6.jpg