****** WIN SERIES !

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exskibum

~<>~<>~<>~<>~
Reaction score
GIANTS win again. Every other year. 2010, 2012 & 2014

Mad Bum amazing! Clearly the Series MVP.

Some great baseball in this Series, both teams were outstanding - 2 class acts played it close to the end.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great post-season and great seven game series. Just good baseball.

And now for the annual quote from the hapless Met fan: "WAIT 'TIL NEXT YEAR!"
tonguesmiley.gif

Rich, you probably heard the boss's screams of angst from your place as I live with a very vocal American League fan. Yes, it was a good game, but as I told a buddy regarding game 6, I had threatened to go to a local sports bar for some peace and quiet to hear the game without all the cheering for the other team.

Last edited by a moderator:
Loved it too. Fantastic series, with some of the most incredible plays on both sides you'll ever see. And our local AAA team just changed their long-term affiliation with the A's to my real favorite MLB team, the Giants! Looking forward to watching the young guys coming up and heading to SF. And in case he comes down here on a rehab assignment, I'm already trying to think of funny Hunter Pence signs to take to the ballpark.

Being in Nor Cal and a Giants fan for years, the only downside is not winning the Series at home. Giants fans are incredible and the team really acknowledges their support. Oh, and Mad Bum is incredible. To be honest, the Giants would not have had a chance without him.&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;Dan

Being in Nor Cal and a Giants fan for years, the only downside is not winning the Series at home. Giants fans are incredible and the team really acknowledges their support. Oh, and Mad Bum is incredible. To be honest, the Giants would not have had a chance without him.&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;Dan
It was a great competition and what a World Series should be... 7 games and down to the wire... both teams played with grace and class... the only thing I'm not happy about is the fans' reaction in SF last night... setting sh*t on fire and the like.... really people?? Yeesh. :(

I think what is amazing, is the Giants entered the playoffs as a wild card team and were visitors in Pittsburgh. They won all the way through as visitors without home field advantage, and certainly earned the series.