New 2014 in Vancouver, BC, Canada

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShawnKing

Reaction score
Hello all!

Not a new member but I've been away for a while because I didn't have an FJR and reading about them but not having one is like kissing your sister.
smile.png

But I am now the proud and happy owner of a new 2014 FJR 1300 ES. I've had a 2008 and a 2012. Only have under 100km (60m) on it (picked it up late yesterday) but man - is this thing a ROCKET or what?
smile.png

B1E94ZQCUAAxGIS.jpg

NASA called, and they want it back!. :) Congratulations on the new ride!

Welcome back to the fold. We need a better pic of that color out in the sun. Kinda looks like my beautiful blue '05. Hope ya get a little riding time in before the white stuff begins polluting your Canadian atmosphere. Keep us posted.

Gary

darksider #44

That's the black (Canadian) ES? I had a look at one of those at a local dealer. Drooled a bit and decided I had to get a couple more years out of my '07 (200,000 km, 125,000 miles). The sales guy saw my bike and suggested a trade but changed his tune when I told him the mileage. Unfortunately, a bike with these miles is almost unsellable around here; despite the fact that the remaining life in the motor and chassis would last the AVERAGE rider many years (at 5000 miles per year).

Bike looks great! Congratulations!

Gotta love that Canadian Black edition..... According to some, 'it's the fastest colour'. Congrats and enjoy... I know I love my ES.

RossKean.

I know a guy with a 2009 Kawasaki Voyager with 402,000 kms on it. They offered him $500 for it in trade !

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a great looking bike, Shawn. Presuming you got it in Vancouver, which dealer sold it to you?

Congrats Shawn, enjoy the new ES!

--G
+1
PS: --G, stop drooling ...
George will keep the 09, well at least till it gets dirty.
sleep.png
No, it will not get dirty.

I swear George wipes it down at every stop...and while riding if he feels the need.
George even has a hermetically sealed garage with a zero dust microscopic fliter system.
smile.png
I'm sensing a theme here...are y'all done yet??
no.gif

--G

Latest posts