• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB 2011 FJR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just curious, why a 2011? If it is because of the silver color, isn't the 2010 the same exact silver? That might double your chances of finding a bike.

Just curious, why a 2011? If it is because of the silver color, isn't the 2010 the same exact silver? That might double your chances of finding a bike.
30 years from now the 2011 and 12 FJRs will be acknowledged as the best years. I saw it in a dream. Write it down...

And I like silver....

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Please let me know if you see a nice one for sale
https://www.cycletrader.com/listing/2011-Yamaha-FJR1300A-111041110 Yo Russ, there's a Demo for sale in Mecosta, Michigan. Send Bustanut joker over to look at this FJR for you! JSNS!

It's only a 100 miles from Barry's House in Owosso, other than jacking off and drinking beer Bust isn't doing anything else productive! jes' sayin' and nuff said, Goober!
If Bust road it you don't want to ride it. Don't ask me how I know......
smile.png

Back on topic you can get 2012 for a great price or good 09 or 10 for a great price.

'03 is the 'Original' Silver, and the best of the bunch!
punk.gif

I just saw an '04 FS here, but craigslist and cycle trader are good also.