Finally! Back on a Feejer!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bogie

Two Wheels Forever!!!
Reaction score
Picked up my new 2014 FJR1300ES last friday. I missed my previous 08 Feejer and I am absolutely in love with this new version!!!!

I did swap out the silver side covers for the Euro spec colored match ones. Looks much better IMO. Sucks the riding season is about shot here in Iowa but looking forward to many miles next year with my new ride!!!

sidepanelscompare.jpg

20141030_145958.jpg

20141030_151255.jpg

Should be seeing my luggage rack and backrest from forum member garauld very soon.
punk.gif

mcatrophy, did Europe have blue in any of the Gen II's?

rwortman, you could buy some of the '14' grey side covers that a few of the guys are selling and send the covers to Garauld for color matched painting.

On my '06' which was the same color as your '12' I used black side overs and a black gas tank rear panel.

mcatrophy, did Europe have blue in any of the Gen II's?...
No all blues, but blue in some:

(Click on image for larger view)

2006 "Ocean Depth" 2007 "Ocean Storm"

2008 "Silver Tech" 2009, 2010 "Sunset Silver"

Last edited by a moderator:
Seem to see a lot of RED on this forum lately!

Congrats on the new ride Bogie!

Congrats on the 2014 ES Bogie. I love mine (and the season is about done here in VT as well). I'd like to know how/where got the red panels. I'd like some for mine.

Congrats on the 2014 ES Bogie. I love mine (and the season is about done here in VT as well). I'd like to know how/where got the red panels. I'd like some for mine.
Message sent with info.
smile.png

Latest posts