KCFJR Passes

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ignacio

Intramural Culture Warrior
Staff member
Reaction score
A forum member passed Monday. Smitty will be sharing details.

This is always hard to hear, and even harder for a family to endure.

My condolences to them.

Very sad.

A gentle giant that never raised his voice. One of the Hooterville Gang.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's Chester's obituary...

Chester W. Thompson, 67 Kansas City, MO died 11/10/2014. Funeral services will be 10:30 a.m. Mon, 11/17, McGilley Midtown Chapel. Visitation Sunday 2-4 at McGilley's. Complete obituary tomorrow in the Star. McGilley Midtown Chapel, 20 W Linwood Blvd, Kansas City, MO 64111, 816-753-6200 www.mcgilleymidtownchapel.com - See more at: https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/kansascity/obituary.aspx?n=chester-w-thompson&pid=173145216&fhid=11272#sthash.Y5QQwSbU.dpuf

Read more here: https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/kansascity/obituary.aspx?n=chester-w-thompson&pid=173145216&fhid=11272#storylink=cpy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone. My dear friend Chester (KCFJR) died of a apparent heat attack yesterday at his home in Kansas City. What a great man, we talk almost everyday and was a joy to be around. He was a Hooterville 400 regular, and we road many miles together.

I met him for the first time in 2005 at the first 400. Since yesterday morning I have tried to call him, and never got a return call. I was getting a bad feeling and when I call again this evening I got the bad news from his brother.

Please send a prayer his way.. You will be missed my brother..

Smitty

Chester on the left, and Adam on the right.

437_zps2fd26a85.jpg

138_zps21370829.jpg

A weekend dual sporting in Arkansas..

1293_zpsb9b4c8ec.jpg

At the HUB in Marble Falls Arkansas.Everyones favorite dog "Happy".

1312_zps8f16e552.jpg

Wow, what a shock. Chester was definitely a great guy. Petey - was that pic at CFR in Nakusp? Looks like it from the date.

Wheaton answered my question.

Rest in peace, Chester. Though we never met, we apparently celebrated our birthdays on the same day. Condolences to friends, family and those whose days you brightened.

My condolences to both friends and family. My thoughts and prayers will be with them today.

Sincere Condolences to Chester's Family and Friends from The Stanley Boys, Rest in Peace and Ride Heaven's Roads Forever! Godspeed! JSNS!

Status
Not open for further replies.