Need some pics of "Pinks" and "Chomp-da-dogs" RTEs

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

101stpathfinder

Trading miles for memories
FJR Supporter
Reaction score
OK … lets see some postings. I really want to make it out there for this … some year.
sadsmiley.gif

I'd say "What happens at Pinks, stays at Pinks" but the reality is we were just having too much fun to take any pictures. It wasn't until we were pulling out of the parking lot that we were like, "We didn't take a single picture!!" I'm looking forward to seeing everyone else's pics :)

This all I remember from my 2009 Pinks ride.

NEVER leave your drink alone!

DSC03538.JPG

DSC03588.JPG

That the best I can do. Was working OT.

I'd say "What happens at Pinks, stays at Pinks" but the reality is we were just having too much fun to take any pictures. It wasn't until we were pulling out of the parking lot that we were like, "We didn't take a single picture!!" I'm looking forward to seeing everyone else's pics :)
Hi Wendy, these photos and the text are from AZ Beemers Club Member Brian Boles of Mesa, AZ (also an IBA Member!). BB was the dark haired and bearded Gentleman with the blue K1600GTL, his camera was acting up so unfortunately the focus is real bad in some of his pics!

=====================================================================================================

So, after the show, we were invited to attend the IBA event at Pink's hot dog stand in Hollywood. Fred, Henry and Dawn woosed out, so I rode up to Hollywood by myself.

P1020860.jpg

P1020864.jpg

Much smaller line than I was lead to believe is typical. I didn't wait in line for a hot dog, I was stuffed with some awesome Mexican food we had for dinner in Long Beach.

P1020859.jpg

The mighty K16 in the parking lot.

P1020865.jpg

Here's Greg with an IBA rider and progeny IBA rider. (No, Greg had nothing to do with that.) Sorry about fuzzy pix.

P1020853.jpg

Here's what an IBA rider does to a stroller. The license plate says IBA-BY, and it is farkled with a GPS.

P1020851.jpg

P1020852.jpg

IBA crowd. Also smaller than normal.

P1020855.jpg

Bike farkles.

P1020856.jpg

P1020857.jpg