CFO 2015 Dates Set

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CraigRegs

Reaction score
After organizing (by my count) 5 CFOs and 1 NAFO, Master Rallymaster Rick Corwine has decided he'd rather ride
bike.gif
, and who can blame him. Hats off to Rick for great work on each of those rallies. He has set a high standard for the new rallymaster (me) to strive for.

Seeing no need to reinvent the wheel, I am pleased to announce that CFO 2015 returns to the Days Inn in La Crosse, WI September 10-12, 2015. If you're in the mood to make your room reservation early, call the Days Inn at 608-783-1000, tell them you're with the Central FJR Owners meeting and you'll get the $74/night room rate.

So what's up for this year? So far, it's ride, ride, ride; Friday night social hour in the Jacuzzi suite; ride, ride, ride; Saturday night banquet; and beyond that, I'm open to suggestions. I'd like to find a swag-meister who could shake some trees to find out who'd like to get their products in front of the group. PM if interested.

No determination on cost yet. No web site for registration yet, that's a few months down the road. The suggestion box is open. Anyone want to step up and organize the Rallye Rally or a successor to it? (Rick?
rolleyes.gif
)

See you in La X!

I whole heartedly agree that Rick C did an awesome job. Mega thanks to Rick.

And now we turn the page to a new chapter. It's great to see that you'll be taking this over Craig.

Not sure how I could possibly be of help to you, but fortunately I've got all winter to try and figure it out.

Kudos for picking up the baton Craig.

I whole heartedly agree that Rick C did an awesome job. Mega thanks to Rick.
And now we turn the page to a new chapter. It's great to see that you'll be taking this over Craig.

Not sure how I could possibly be of help to you, but fortunately I've got all winter to try and figure it out.

Kudos for picking up the baton Craig.
+1 on Mike's post

Rick was a fantastic RM !

I have a thought about something different to occur in conjunction with this event…

My garage begs the question "Has a swap meet been done at one of these meetings?"

I mean, so many FJR riders with extra parts & farkles and just as many with a need for these same parts & farkles…

Just a thought…

+1 to Ricks effort and talent. I have been to CFO in Custer 08 and La Crosse in 09 and both events were a blast. Wishing all the best for the "new master" and CFO.

Tony, I knew you were a smart cookie when I met your wife at EOM. What a good idea having a swap meet, makes total sense. I'll keep an eye for this as I have a few small leftover parts I'd ship back for the cause.

Craig,

I shall get a Thursday night welcome dinner organized. Might have an idea for Friday too. I assume Saturday is at the hotel.

John

Just a bump to remind you to get the dates on your calendar if you haven't already. SEPT. 10-12, 2015 at the Days Inn, La Crosse, WI. No web site yet for sign up, but hold the weekend.

September 10th through the 13th falls right onto my four days off that week so I am planning on attending but I have a lot of ride plans for September and can't get them all in. I wish September was about 4 months long so I could squeeze them all in. Thanks for taking the baton and running with it Craig!

Last edited by a moderator:
Rick did a good job? Hell yeah. Organized the rally and the Rally Ralleye! That will be missed for sure. Definitely the reason I made two in a row. Love the area, but I don't think it is in the cards this year with the trip to SW-FOG. Trying to spread the love. I will be back, though!