How much is gas where you live?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bugnatr

Reaction score
How about those gas prices?
yahoo.gif
I have seen it $2.79 a gallon just down the hill from here.

Never thought I would see sub $ 3.50 in California but this is just in time for a up coming big cage road trip.

What are you paying?

Last edited by a moderator:
£1.239 per litre. That's £4.69 per US gallon, or $7.36 per gallon at today's exchange rate.

Just changed the price at the pump today.....

Around here in the upper Central US, price is now $2.67 and falling daily... (we have the mandated 10% added alchohol)

My son is just outside of Dallas, TX and they are already down to $2.37 ish....

regular unleaded......

$2.85 or so.

Gave most a sad laugh yesterday when PSEG announced yet another increase and blamed the rising fuel costs.

Long Island, NY (MorichesDaily) – Long Islander’s are facing yet another blow to the wallet this holiday season, and it won’t bring joy to the faces of your little ones. For the seventh time this year PSEG Long Island plans to raise your electric utility rate this month by another 14 percent.

PSEG says it is raising its power supply charge by 14 percent in December. For the average customer that amounts to an average monthly increase of about $10.50. The December increase follows a hike of more than 50 percent this fall.

The utility blames the increase on the cost of fuel and largely on what LIPA said were prior months’ “under collections”.

- See more at: https://morichesdaily.com/2014/12/pseg-long-island-raises-rates-again-10-50-average/#sthash.TB0urCnd.dpuf

$ 2.26 at a Racetrac station in the seamy underbelly of Dallas, have a weapon handy and stay close to the truck while fueling.

I bet we see $1.99 before years end here.

Just filled up at the local 76 station and it was $2.99/Gal. for Regular.

It's lower at other stations and some offer a break for cash too.

Mr. BR

San Jose, CA

2.67 here for 87 octane 10% ethanol. Pure gas 87 octane is $2.76

Saw $2.40 just north of Albuquerque last week before Thanksgiving.

$ 2.26 at a Racetrac station in the seamy underbelly of Dallas, have a weapon handy and stay close to the truck while fueling.I bet we see $1.99 before years end here.
Wow, I'd pay more to stay away from the underbelly
uhoh.gif
Damn cheap price though.

Interesting to see the price changes across the country.