Givi E52 Lid Painted 2014 FJR Red

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rjrettig

Reaction score
I'm selling a Givi E52 trunk lid that I had painted 2014 FJR red. The price is $100 plus $30 shipping in lower 48 states.

I had the lid painted and I wasn't totally happy with the job so I bought a new lid and selling this one. The issues with the paint are around the trim areas (1 spot on left side, 1 spot on right side, and around the Maxia sticker). I would consider them minor and I'm sure someone either would use it "as is" or someone with more talent than I can fix the issues with tough-up paint or it was also suggested with narrow pint stripping. The paint on the rest of the lid is very good. This was a brand new lid before it was painted and it was never used before or after being painted. I have attached photos of the entire lid as well as the areas that have issues. This items is being sold as is.

The prices I have seen to paint the lid in 2014 FJR red has been around $250 so I'm selling for less than half.

If you want more information, please PM me.