yamafitter-50 years of Tim Horton's Donuts, Beauty eh Hoser!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy 50th to Timmies, eh?
yes.gif

I'd say who the hell is Tim Horton's, But Gorgeous George and I walked across the street from our hotel and had donuts and coffee in Grand Prairie Alberta at a Tim Horton's. So I guess Happy Birthday Timmy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do they serve Whoppers at Timmy's now?

I could go for a good chicken sandwich served between two KrispyKremes. Coffee and cream as a chaser...

I'd say who the hell is Tim Horton's, But Gorgeous George and I walked across the street from our hotel and had donuts and coffee in Grand Prairie Alberta at a Tim Horton's. So I guess Happy Birthday Timmy.
and ya probably almost got ran over by my daughter-in-law and my grandkids. she is there at least once a day LOL

and ya probably almost got ran over by my daughter-in-law and my grandkids. she is there at least once a day LOL
Hey, Panman and escapefjrtist: Did you two know that Barb and Tyler used to work at the downtown Vancouver Tim Horton's store, eh?!?!? JSNS, Wicked eh!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJ0HZam3UJo

I remember it well...that was the day I saved our lives!

--G

I remember it well...that was the day I saved our lives!
--G
Oh, I thought you didn't want to ride in the show. :)