Be Aware-Today is RadioHowie's Most Special Day!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From the title I was expecting something to do with manatees.
smile.png

Congrats Howie!

Here he is on his way to pick up his Asshole Manatee trophy! :)

White athletic socks with black tennis shoes. Classic "Florida Old Guy" fashion statement.

RadioHowie 'friended' me on this Forum within a few days of my first post, and he's the only one on that short list who's still active. Here's to you on your special day, pal: When I retire to Florida, I hope I'm still riding and as full of vinegar as you are.

(But that car tire thing sure looks strange.)

White athletic socks with black tennis shoes. Classic "Florida Old Guy" fashion statement.
RadioHowie 'friended' me on this Forum within a few days of my first post, and he's the only one on that short list who's still active. Here's to you on your special day, pal: When I retire to Florida, I hope I'm still riding and as full of vinegar as you are.

(But that car tire thing sure looks strange.)
It's gotta be a Photoshop deal.

The short pants, socks, untied tennis shoes were probably easy. The missing bag and the car tire took a lot of work.

Impressive!
thumbsup.gif

pffft. Like Radio 'Owie can reach over and tie them things...
whistle.gif
+1, Gunny; this statement here is why dcarver is the smartest Hombre on our Fine FJR Forum, next to odot-bust-rushes-majicmaker! jes' sayin' and nuff said, Einstein!

Last edited by a moderator: