NSFW - Just in time for my drive to Philly

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

griff

Reaction score
roadrage.jpg

Yep, this message especially appropriate for your neck of the woods since I'll be coming through on the Ohio Turnpike
evil2.gif

Griff, you might want to just go around Ohio. It's flat and boring, and the OHP has no sense of humor.

Griff, you might want to just go around Ohio. It's flat and boring, and the OHP has no sense of humor.
Yep, as compared to PA troopers, who got me going triple figures last year and gave me an $80, no points ticket
smile.png

I was pulled over shortly after 9/11 doing 83 in a 55, and to my surprise, the statey that pulled me over DID actually have a sense of humor, and let me go. Not as lucky last year 85 in a 65 got me a $160 fine and 2 points. That and another speeding ticket last year, raised my insurance a hundred bucks for the next two years.

Last edited by a moderator:
That griff guy knows about speeding tickets...I followed him around a car, just in time for the oncoming OHP do a Ueee behind us and give us a talking to. :D

No ticket. Just a warning to never be bad ever again. Ever.

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
That griff guy knows about speeding tickets...I followed him around a car, just in time for the oncoming OHP do a Ueee behind us and give us a talking to.
biggrin.png

biggrin.png
Yeah, but you left off the best part. I was in the lead and the first perpetrator he caught. But YOU got the warning.
punk.gif

That griff guy knows about speeding tickets...I followed him around a car, just in time for the oncoming OHP do a Ueee behind us and give us a talking to.
biggrin.png

biggrin.png
Yeah, but you left off the best part. I was in the lead and the first perpetrator he caught. But YOU got the warning.
punk.gif
This was just pay back for our encounter with Officer Fenwick in Colorado a few years ago
tonguesmiley.gif

biggrin.png

biggrin.png
^^^ Yeah right.....I'm happy to say I know both of you hooligans
friends.gif
and should/must be very careful riding with you...
whistle.gif