Sharing my good fortune/ awesome wife/Christmas present

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rwortman

Reaction score
As most of you know, I bought a new 2012 FJR this past October. My wife went to a local store that does custom embroidery. She paid them to take a picture of a cobalt blue FJR and digitize it for their computer controlled embroidery machine. She then got me two Tee shirts and a blue short sleeve dress shirt with the embroidery on it. Unlike the laser printed appliques, these can't wash or wear off. Awesome. The store has the digitized pattern on file. If anyone else is interested, let me know. Since we paid them to do the pattern I don't know whether they own it or we do and have to give permission for others to use it. They are closed for Christmas season so I won't be able to find out until the first of January. I imagine they can edit the pattern for other colors although I can't imagine why anyone would own an FJR in another color
no.gif
. The top picture is on a gray Tee shirt, the bottom is the dress shirt. I looked at the Tee shirt and said, hey that looks just like an FJR, She said "it is an FJR'.

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that Autumn Riders work? I have been gifted with several items from their shop.

They can do FJRs in any color, they have most of the common colors already to go. All the clothing items are top quality, just like their work. Quality costs. You can get just about any clothing item from them and have it handsomely embroidered.

Is that Autumn Riders work? I have been gifted with several items from their shop.
They can do FJRs in any color, they have most of the common colors already to go. All the clothing items are top quality, just like their work. Quality costs. You can get just about any clothing item from them and have it handsomely embroidered.
They are from a place right here in New Milford. https://www.fatcityscreenprinting.com/

They are from a place right here in New Milford. https://www.fatcityscreenprinting.com/
Cool! I'm going to have to leave that URL laying around for my wife to find...... :)

Would love to order an FJR hat from them, since I recently lost the emroidered FJR hat, my favorite riding hat for many years.

Well, then this isn't about sharing your wife and good fortune?
rolleyes.gif

Sorry about that....nice embroidery stuff, and it would work for Galaxy Blue too.

Really good looking stitching on the shirts. Might wanna send them a couple shirts here from Germany to have done. I like the idea of having something special that not every FJR owner here in Europe has! Very nicely done.