Proud Papa of a bouncing baby 2015 ES

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RJAMT

Reaction score
Took delivery this afternoon. Both papa and baby are doing well.

Baby had 0.1 miles on the odometer and was wheeled right from the warehouse to me having never seen the showroom.

Now I've got to finish reading the manual and start planning my spring trip.

Thanks to all who have contributed so much useful info. It helped greatly with my decision. Hopefully I'll eventually learn enough about my new love to contribute also.

Don't do like I did and wreck it the first day. You will burn up all your modification money on repairs.

Good luck with the '15. Everyday I like the look of mine better and better.

Welcome to the fold and forum. Congrats and thanks for making us "slumming" on the gen 1s jealous. Just kidding. Ride safe.

Did u get to ride it home?? Today was decent enough for a quickie.

How to learn about your new bike: ride. (Eventually you need to read about the right-hand data screen, but you can ride first.)

Congratulations! She's a beauty, isn't she?

Last edited by a moderator:
Another proud parent, good onya!

I will have to talk to my missus about my next.

Welcome to the fold and forum. Congrats and thanks for making us "slumming" on the gen 1s jealous. Just kidding. Ride safe. Did u get to ride it home?? Today was decent enough for a quickie.
I decided to do the deal yesterday partly because it hit an unseasonable 56 degrees. Rode my trade-in the 35 miles to the dealer then rode the 60 miles back home (it was getting dark).
punk.gif

I'll try to get a picture today and post it if I get out of work in time.

Congrats and Welcome to the Koool Kids Club !!!

2015 Liquid Graphite is where its at.......

Pics !!

Yesterday's sunshine is gone and winter is on the way back but I slipped out for a quick cruise after work.

Here's baby by a corn field (it is Illinois after all)

And here she is by a mostly frozen pond. Tried to get the geese in the background to pose but oh well....

Lastly, along the Kaskaskia river. It looks like a ditch but I'm actually up on a small bluff.

Alright, the pics look okay in the preview but obviously aren't coming out right. I'll keep trying to figure out what happened.

Latest posts