IMS - Cleveland - Jan 31st

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

extrememarine

Reaction score
Sadly, there's no IMS (International Motorcycle Show) scheduled in Detroit this year.

Just as well, it means I have a reason to drive to Cleveland and spring El Toro Joe from jail for a day AND take advantage of his handicap parking pass...

Anyone else thinking about the Cleveland IMS show? If so, maybe we can plan on grabbing lunch afterwards.

Wayne

Sadly, there's no IMS (International Motorcycle Show) scheduled in Detroit this year.
Just as well, it means I have a reason to drive to Cleveland and spring El Toro Joe from jail for a day AND take advantage of his handicap parking pass...

Anyone else thinking about the Cleveland IMS show? If so, maybe we can plan on grabbing lunch afterwards.

Wayne
I'm doing the Dallas show this weekend...
no.gif

Wayne,
I will be there the 31st, maybe PhilJet also. We usually have a small group that meets for breakfast, 9:00 at Jordans Family Restaurant.

You and Joe are more than welcome to join in.
Breakfast or lunch...I'm good either way. But it's totally up to Wayne...since he'll be my chauffeur. We could probably hit Michael Symon's "B" Spot or Fat Heads for lunch.

I'm doing the Dallas show this weekend...
no.gif
GAAHHH!!! I'm in Dallas for work again! (Heading home Thursday, though.)

Wayne,

I will be there the 31st, maybe PhilJet also. We usually have a small group that meets for breakfast, 9:00 at Jordans Family Restaurant.

You and Joe are more than welcome to join in.
Breakfast or lunch...I'm good either way. But it's totally up to Wayne...since he'll be my chauffeur. We could probably hit Michael Symon's "B" Spot or Fat Heads for lunch.
Sooze and I are going. One of our FJR friends in Columbus goes pretty much every year. We'll head up Saturday morning-ish (we're going to BeerFest Friday night - hooray! - so we may not be moving very fast at sun-up) and will head to Fat Heads mid-afternoon. We have a hotel in N. Olmstead.

No show within reasonable distance of NC at all this year.

Hey- could any of you attending shoot 4-5 pix of the KTM RC390 and send them to me? Particularly nose-on showing the mirrors and signals? Thx! Have a good time!

Hey- could any of you attending shoot 4-5 pix of the KTM RC390 and send them to me? Particularly nose-on showing the mirrors and signals? Thx! Have a good time!
If Wayne will push my wheelchair over there, I'll try and get some pics for ya.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Intech" data-cid="1205298" data-time="1421783097"><p>

If the super bowl wasn't the next day I would make the drive up for an overnight.</p></blockquote>

You could easily make it home by game time, ya wanker.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Intech" data-cid="1205298" data-time="1421783097"><p>If the super bowl wasn't the next day I would make the drive up for an overnight.</p></blockquote>

You could easily make it home by game time, ya wanker.
Whadda ya mean? I took the day after off and I am going to start drinking the day before!

Sounds like a decent gathering - As long as I can get on the road by 6, Joe and I should make breakfast. No chance Andy will make breakfast, so let's plan lunch as well...

Hey - your arms broken? Maybe I'll go snatch one of the hover-rounds from Wally World for ya...

If Wayne will push my wheelchair over there, I'll try and get some pics for ya.