Key West Run, Sunday February 1st

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRGuy

FJR Rally Addict! :D
Reaction score
While I'd like to do this from home, and while current weather might actually make that possible, I just don't have the time available right now.

Fortunately, there is a BMW with my name on it sitting in West Palm Beach. Unfortunately, my schedule is directed by forces outside of my control, so departure from WPB will be late morning. Heading to Key West for the night, then toward the interior on Monday and an EARLY return to WPB Tuesday morning.

Anyone interested in meeting up or joining me along the way, post up and lets make it happen.

Cheers,

Jeff

Jeff-

I am interested, but my work schedule will dictate whether I can or not. Sunday is my day off, but if given the chance I will work it for the Overtime ($).

I will know Friday night for sure. I would most likely ride down and return that night.

That's NOT enough said (?)
huh.png

Sorry Don/Ray! Lack of internet on the ship (I'm too cheap to pay that much for it) and a rushed schedule upon landing kept me from getting online and posting. Did manage to get a hold of Tony and had a visit with him before flying home.

Definitely have to do Florida again!

Tony, thanks for the hospitality!