http://denver.craigslist.org/mcy/4828483007.html whatcha think?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

numb41

Reaction score
hey. the newbie here... tried to paste this in this part, but wouldn't let me. anywho, i think this is the bike for me. is he part of this group? anybody in the golden colo area know this bike? i think the bike is just a scosh on the high side for price, but i cant knock it either. i was half afraid to post it for fear of someone else buying it out from under me - lol (as the kids say). comments please

You can tell he has taken care of her. All his accessories are top end accessories. I'm not a good one in detemining price, especially just from pics, but she is probably well cared for. I wouldn't be suprised if a '15 FJR caught his eye. Just my .02

Looks like a decent machine. Keep in mind that extras at best, bring fifty cents on the dollar. Considering the used market, the bike is priced at least $1000 too high as-is.

Take a gander at the classified section and see what sits and what sells...you'll see where the current market is. There's a great deal on a '13 right now for $9500.

Happy hunting!

--G

It is priced about 1000 to high, as mentioned before. Keep an eye out for other ones in here even if they aren't so close to home...nothing wrong with a fly and ride!

Hey Denverfjr, you got me! Ha - good one. I was thinking he was asking full retail price for this bike. I hate the price negotiation process, especially after watching those reality tv crap..the ones who basically insult you with a stoopid too low price! Seems like the first guy who states a price, loses. These mid winter blues have me aching to just pay the man. (keep chanting to myself) settle down, keep an eye out, the right one will come along. in the meantime i got a bunch of work to do on my 650... new chain, sprockets, oil change, fork oil and seals, bla bla bla.