• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Aux fuel cell - Found!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PhilJet09

Nondescript FJR Hierarchy Displayed
Reaction score
I'm looking to increase my range for some plans I have to go "out west" this year. I've been eyeballing the Jaz 4 gallon tank and I'm pretty sure I can come up with a mount and plumbing easy enough, but I figured I'd try here first to see if anyone wants to sell me their rig.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can check with Joe to see I if it's still for sale if you are interested. Not sure if it will fit gen 2's and 3's.

I really like Joe's tank, but after reading through this thread https://www.fjrforum.com/forum//index.php/topic/128104-tag-along-tank-production-test/ , it won't work with a low seat position. I'm too short to have the seat in the high position, in fact, I removed the plastic tray and cut the rubber bumpers down to get it even lower.

Edit

I just measured the Sargent seat that I'm using versus my old stock seat and I might just get away with this.

This Tank will hold approx 4 gallons... It has a custom mount. You should able to go about 400 miles before having to stop. The bag on the back is part of it. and comes with the tank. PM if your interested.

auxtank.jpg

This Tank will hold approx 4 gallons... It has a custom mount. You should able to go about 400 miles before having to stop. The bag on the back is part of it. and comes with the tank. PM if your interested.
auxtank.jpg
What horsepower motor is on the back of your FJR???

Smitty

auxtank.jpg
What horsepower motor is on the back of your FJR???

Smitty
You beat me to it. KJ should mount that outboard on the back of the BMW for the deep water fording he does.

Its an AQUABIKE... 150 MPH on land and 12 KNTS on the open water... Need to install a pole holder for trolling

Latest posts