RIP Leonard Nimoy

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bounce

Chicks Dig Scars
Staff member
Reaction score
search-for-spock-3.jpg

"it's worse than that, he's dead, Jim"

Farewell Leonard, and thanks.

Damnit!! I just found out this evening his passing. What a contribution he made during his life. A sad day it is indeed. RIP Mr. Nimoy.

Just not logical, Vulcans live to 300 years of age.

Now to go get me some Romulan ale and hoist one for old Spock me boy.

His legend will live on,

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
Aw, I really liked that guy. I remember when he used to narrate Nova. I always thought he would be a cool guy to meet and hang out with. RIP!

He was too cool for school. He made me sit down and faithfully watch a show. Saturday night at 9pm was tough for a teenager in NYC but, I did it. Right about 10 is when everything got started anyway. He will be missed. LLAP

I was a trekkie back in the 60's when Star Trek was on every week: long before the first rerun was thought of. Through the years, I've anxiously waited in line many times to get my ticket to see the latest Trek flick. I suppose I've enjoyed this legacy as much as anybody. One of the things that I thought was sheer genius was the chemistry between the characters of Kirk, Spock, Dr. McCoy and Scotty. But few would disagree that Nimoy's character of Spock was the catalyst that activated much of the magic.

Thanks for the memories.

Gary

darksider #44

I remember him on an old black and white Perry Mason, he played a creepy bad guy. Only clip I could find on u tube

Last edited by a moderator:
As much as I loved him as Spock I think I liked him even better as William Bell in the series Fringe.
I can just imagine Walter trying to cope. Probably burn a bowl of Brown Betty or enjoy a tab of Black Blotter, spin side one of the Violet Sedan Chair album, and find distraction in the arms of Rebecca Kibner.

Or something like that....

Adios, Belley