Grand Tour of Georgia GTGA 2015 | Registration Open

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I may have signed up twice. Damn techno-whiz-bang-internet thingies. Starts next Saturday, but you have until mid-November to hit 17 of 20 bonus locations -- with 3 mandatory. Piece o' cake.

And I'm throwing down the gauntlet to other Georgia FJR riders. Represent, brothers and sisters. Post up here, and maybe we can coordinate a ride together.

(Five bucks says one of the bonii is the Zero Milepost in downtown Atlanta. That's speaking figuratively; I don't bet real money on anything)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I may have signed up twice. Damn techno-whiz-bang-internet thingies. Starts next Saturday, but you have until mid-November to hit 17 of 20 bonus locations -- with 3 mandatory. Piece o' cake.
And I'm throwing down the gauntlet to other Georgia FJR riders. Represent, brothers and sisters. Post up here, and maybe we can coordinate a ride together.

(Five bucks says one of the bonii is the Zero Milepost in downtown Atlanta. That's speaking figuratively; I don't bet real money on anything)
You can run it twice now! More the fun.

Just a reminder for anyone stirring on the fence on this.

Number of bikes registered is capped at a max 200

As of writing this note, bikes registers is at 96.