2015 Lake Erie Loop

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gray ray

Reaction score
This years Lake Erie Loop is going to be held on June 5, 6, 7.

The details are at lake erie loop.com if anyone is interested. It's a good fund raising event for burned children.

They added a new vintage 250 class this year, so I picked myself a 1985 Honda 250 Rebel.

I'll let you guys know how I do.

That's going to be an ass buster for sure.. Good thing with that little 250 is the varied riding positions you have.

Small enough I could sit on the pillon seat and use the backrest

Last edited by a moderator:
Wish I could Join.... will be taking time off for SuperBike the weekend before at Road America...

Safe travels...

I raced in the new 250 vintage class this year and finished first in that class and second overall; again. Guess who finished first overall..... Mr. 125 Honda CBR; again. The s.o.b. beat me by three minutes, 10 hrs. 35 min. to my 10 hrs. 38 min

It was a great race with several lead changes, I'll post the story in ride reports in a couple of days.

KJ,

I've been on this forum since 2010 and just got an avatar, and Ray had to put it up for me, so don't expect any pic's from me until Ray comes to visit again.

I'm tech challenged.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations!

Wish I could have made it this year. Maybe next...or after I retire and don't have this pesky work thing always getting in the way.