Ice House Rd - Riding the Sierras Series.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

puppychow

RAWR
Reaction score
The third in a series of photo essay blog posts, focusing on one local motorcycling road at a time. The savvy reader has probably figured out by now, that I have split one ride into three different road reports. It actually was the intention - report on one road per post. Instead of one post with a glut of pictures on all three roads, we now have three posts to better keep a reader's attention.

https://motorcyclewanderings.blogspot.com/2015/03/ice-house-rd-riding-sierras-series.html

G0261348.jpg

Thank you for reading!
smile.png

Another favorite, thanks! That looks like late June, not March. I think all the passes should be in play soon.

I must ride this road one of these days.
Thanks for sharing Sam!

--G
George. Come ride it in October. On the way or on the way home from GOTC! :)

Great concept with the local road RR. Really enjoying these!
Another favorite, thanks! That looks like late June, not March. I think all the passes should be in play soon.
Neat concept of road reports, I like it!
Thanks guys! Just trying something new, and I have been loving doing these road reports also! Yet another reason to seek and ride the treasure trove of good curvy roads around here!

Hopefully more to come as time permits and as the passes thaw out and get swept out.