Things you see that make you go hmmmm.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reminds me of a lunch I had about 4 years ago.

Friend and I were on a ride, and had lunch in a tiny little town. Waitress had an awful attitude, probably 18 or 19 years old.. Never smiled, poor service all around. She had a t-shirt on that said "Ask Me If I Care".

Stupid me, I didn't think of the response until we were outside getting on our bikes. "Ask me if you'll be getting a tip". Timing is everything.

Needless to say, that was the last time we ate there.

q51dhk.jpg

Not anymore.......most of us smart ones left the forum. Dumb ones are still here but, we are bunch of dumb hicks anyways.

Well, your still here, so what does that say about you?

You blubber eating, baby seal killing , ex Harly Riding, Texamo,,,, oh Sorry it's an Oraganimo now...
punk.gif

........................and we can grow pot. Screw you, bearly flying.........hope you are well and will visit sometime.

Saw this one on a bikini bottom at the Buffalo Chip during Sturgis: "Get me drunk, then we'll see..." No we won't. Drunk sex isn't good sex.

Really Big Sky, your not being fair...............at our age just getting drunk is no fun, but way, way back in the day I would beg to differ.