happy happy happy

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Walter

Reaction score
Today was a great day. I purchase my new/used 06 FJR from NO Limit Motorsports in Belmont NC. A great experience, the service was good they gave a good trade in value on my V Star and the FJR for slightly less than book value. The bike only has 4200 miles on her so lots of good times to be had ahead. I know from you guys the 06/07 years have there issues but im willing to work through those. I now understand the touchy throttle issue now lol.

qYtIspc.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats Walter! Great looking bike! You won't be sorry! Outstanding mileage, goodness I didn't think there were any left out there like that! You'll have to holler sometime and maybe we can ride and I can help you add some miles!!

Glad to hear you made out well with the transaction!

That's a nice, almost new, bike!

Nice looking bike Walter. Congrats!
That helmet though........
lol my old modular was stolen and haven't replaced it. Im going to buy a new one before end of the week as I feel like a dork on the FJ with a half shell ... but a happy dork never the less lol.

As for mileage the guy never rode it hardly and so he traded it in on a new truck. yea crazy I know give up a bike for a truck.

I think I would have twisted the dealers arm to get a helmet out of the deal also. Nice clean bike, take it easy at first and enjoy.

Just sayin,

Dave

A 2006 with only 4,200 miles?!?! You got a NICE bike, brother!

She doesn't ride like a Vstar, so easy does it for a week or two ...

Congrats on the new [to you] scoot...great bike you won't be disappointed!

Now it's time to make it yours, enjoy!

--G

Welcome to the forum and congrats on yer new purchase. Looking forward to hearing about your adventures in getting everything just right. Let's see... sliders, bar risers, fenda extenda, set of driving lights, new seat, baker air wings, larger windshield, 90 degree air valves, maybe some LED flashing brake lights, a Givi trunk and if ya wanna take a walk on the wild side, a CAR TIRE. Oops, I wasn't supposed to say that.

Any way, have fun and keep us posted.

Gary

darkside #44