• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2003 Right Side Saddlebag (Silver) wanted

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jberg98n

Reaction score
It looks like I have destroyed the latch mechanism on my unlocked right side saddlebag yesterday while trying to open the bag. I guess I pulled on the stuck lever a little too hard! Bag was off the bike, and unlocked, but would not open...

I am now looking for a replacement bag, or at least the black inner bag housing with intact latch. Any leads, ideas or help greatly appreciated!

Could you order parts to fix the existing one? I see some sites that list the saddlebags parts. Did a google search for fjr1300 oem parts.

I went to the Yamaha website (you can look up parts for any model they made), and it looks like you can buy what they call the "sidecase bottom" which looks like the entire part of the bag assembly that is black plastic. I may have to bite the bullet & order that and just put my existing lid on it.

Latest posts