Lets Go DUCKS!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRBluesman

Some call me... The STIG!
Reaction score
I've been off the forum for some time but decided I must post this.

While going to the Dr I pulled in and rode past this giant banner at CHOC (Children's Hospital of Orange County) on the parking structure. The Ducks have CHOC as one of their charities.

Lord Stanley's Cup playoffs 3-0 Ducks Vs Winmperpeg Jets! I couldn't get the whole banner in the shot, the fence/frwy behind me prevented that.

20150421_141401_zpsmvuek3wq.jpg

20150421_141259_zpsobsgndcc.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
When am I going to learn that Vancouver sucks. Shot my bracket all to hell and like an idiot I picked Nashville to win their series. My current ranking on the NHL Bracket Challenge is 620775th

... My current ranking ...is 620775th
Hell, that's much better than was your amateur enduro ranking, right?
smile.png

Go Leafs.
Saying mean things like that will get you kicked out of the Dairy Queen.

Did you pick up a new job as a scout for the Leafs? The only reason I ask is that I heard that FJRob1300 got a goalie contract.

Odot - Routing for the Blues, sorry. You know how it goes with us....
I too was rooting for them, but apparently not loud enough. They were beat about mid way through the first period as the Wild were definitely the better team in this series. Being a Blues fan feels like pulling for the Cubs to win the pennant.....

Goooo WILD!

Amazing how we can spend oodles n oodles of money for a forward and a defensive man but all to no avail...We throw in a journeyman goalie in mid-season and BAM, we're a whole new team.

Been a while since hockey was so much fun this late in the spring.
punk.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Goooo WILD!
Amazing how we can spend oodles n oodles of money for a forward and a defensive man but all to no avail...We throw in a journeyman goalie in mid-season and BAM, we're a whole new team.

Been a while since hockey was so much fun this late in the spring.
punk.gif
Enjoy the euphoria now.

It will wear off...

......hopefully, after the wild beat Chicago......after that......It's all good.

In a flash of blinding brilliance I picked Montreal to win their series in six games and I also had Washington winning their series. This has now rocketed me up in my bracket race standing to 549461th.

I'm still behind the monkey flinging poo at the dartboard in the standings however.

oh, my, I can only say ......................................screw Detroit.

Me thinks there will be a crotchety old greenskeeper there......cleaning up sheep poop.

Actually, none of the Wings know how to play golf........ spending the last 24 consecutive years in the playoffs and parading around a few Stanley cups kinda cuts into golf time.