Carbtune?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why buy one when you can borrow one a lot cheaper?
smile.png

It was cheaper buying from the Carbtune website than from anywhere else in the US.... I did not find a better price.

I like the idea of borrowing one! I was planning to have a TBS done at Tech Day and had to back out due to a conflicting engagement. The buzz at 4K is driving me nuts.

Good TBS and some heavy bar ends and you should be good. Mine is smooth as glass. Don't even notice it.

Definitely borrow it. You won't need it that often.

Last edited by a moderator:
Depending on when you want to do it. You can schedule with me and come by and do it at my house. ( I have a carbtune)

Over the next 2 weeks, I am on vacation. Not planning on going anywhere. Just working on projects around the house that I have put off while going to school.

Back in 2009, it was $82.24 shipped to my door from overseas; https://www.carbtune.com/

Its a little over $100.00 right now... Its paid for itself and then some syncing customers bikes..

BTW, checking and re-adjusting the sync at 4k makes a bit of a difference with the vib's.

"Grip puppies", once your used to them, also make a bit of a difference in soaking up bar vibs.