“Guts” and “Balls”.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HuskyRider

Reaction score
There is a medical distinction between Guts and Balls.

We've heard colleagues referring to people with Guts, or with Balls.

Do they, however, know the difference between them?

Heres the official distinction; straight from the British Medical Journal: Volume 323; page 295.

GUTS - Is arriving home late, after a night out with the lads, being met by your wife with a broom,

and having the Guts to ask: Are you still cleaning, or are you flying somewhere?

BALLS - Is coming home late after a night out with the lads, smelling of perfume and beer,

lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the bum and having the Balls to say: 'You're next, Chubby.'

I trust this clears up any confusion.

Medically speaking, there is no difference in outcome; both are fatal.

I read it to wifey, who didn't appear to appreciate the fine humor, but when I read to her "Medically speaking, there is no difference in outcome; both are fatal" she laughed her ass off!

I was told that the definition of balls was having rodeo sex with your significant other. Mount from the rear, tell her that this is the way her sister likes it as well, slap her on the ass, yell yippee and see if you can stay on for eight seconds.

Revision to the original.....

When you come in at 2 or 3 in the morning, reeking of booze and broads, slam the door open, and say" Wanna F%#K". There will be nothing but silence....
angel.gif
angel.gif