Gps mount for 3 gen

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ycab

Reaction score
Hello everybody. Need some help finding Gps mount for my 2014feejer. Please advice.

One option that is low in cost but high in quality is the WynPro. The owner/operator is one of our very own forum members (08FJR4ME) and he makes an excellent product.

Here is a pic of one installed on the superior 2015 model:

I use a Techmount Stem nut mount. Have for twelve years now. And then there is the Yamaha made bracket that Fairlaner has. He has extra he wants to sell too.

One option that is low in cost but high in quality is the WynPro. The owner/operator is one of our very own forum members (08FJR4ME) and he makes an excellent product.

You can tell it's superior by the sticker on the tank...
rolleyes.gif

Heli triple clamp with two Ram balls plus a MCL stem nut for those times when two isn't enough. Generally use medium arms with the appropriate cradle or X-Grip for phone/gps/spot.

Lots of options, happy hunting!

--G

I use a Techmount Stem nut mount. Have for twelve years now. And then there is the Yamaha made bracket that Fairlaner has. He has extra he wants to sell too.
Damn! I forgot about that option. I was racking my brain thinking of going with a stem nut Ram ball, the Tech mount or the Ram Bone but I think the Yamaha bracket may be just the ticket for my needs for my hard wired 660.

Last edited by a moderator:
I use the center mounted ram ball on my heli bridge or the ram ball on my left handlebar, with a ram finger mount.

You can tell it's superior by the sticker on the tank...
rolleyes.gif
Just what is it about the warning sticker on the tank that draws so many comments? I mean really.... can't you find a bigger fish to fry?

Cause we love poking fun at people that leave stupid ass worthless warning stickers on things..... which detract from the natural beauty of a work of art !!

Now go get a hair dryer Man...... Or I'll have to drive all the way down there and break into your house and do it myself....

Now I bet that would be a great break in story.....

Man caught breaking into house to remove warning sticker on motorcycle..... Given Key to the City !!

Cause we love poking fun at people that leave stupid ass worthless warning stickers on things..... which detract from the natural beauty of a work of art !!
Now go get a hair dryer Man...... Or I'll have to drive all the way down there and break into your house and do it myself....

Now I bet that would be a great break in story.....

Man caught breaking into house to remove warning sticker on motorcycle..... Given Key to the City !!
I have several stickers to remove on the Tenere, FJR and XR650 if you have that much free time. I will have to get after them some warm day.

Latest posts