Playing Moto on Mosquito Ridge.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

puppychow

RAWR
Reaction score
Not really a ride report, but just a few pictures from today when Tyler and Brian came out to play moto with Doug. Albert and I called Doug on a whim this morning and voila a ride plan was hatched. Great day chasing Doug around. That Bugger can really ride...

Don't everyone look this way at once..

DSC_0409.jpg

Mosquito Ridge road from French Meadows lookout.

DSC_0411.jpg

Sybil the Debil!

DSC_0412.jpg

Tyler has tamed the Debil!

DSC_0413.jpg

Crossing the Rubicon River.

11402415_1449146785402707_8990633994039674681_o.jpg

Albert (feeger) and Brian (festar).

DSC_0419.jpg

Alberto.

DSC_0420.jpg

Good seeing some good folks and that's all for today folks! Have a good rest of the weekend!
smile.png

Sam

Last edited by a moderator:
You must have really bounced Festar around because his SPOT shows him at -1,350 Meters out in the Pacific Ocean, half way to japan at 15:44 this afternoon! WTF have you done with/to my Mate?

You must have really bounced Festar around because his SPOT shows him at -1,350 Meters out in the Pacific Ocean, half way to japan at 15:44 this afternoon! WTF have you done with/to my Mate?
He couldn't keep up so we put him on a slow fast boat to China!

Anyone who has ridden with Festar knows that's a BS story, that guy can hustle the FJR just fine. We spent the day riding very twisty mountain roads and he was almost always in my mirror.
whistle.gif

It was great seeing you Tyler and that fast Bugger also, and meeting Brian for the first time, he can hustle that FJR!

Wentworth springs was an absolute blast, it's quite the gem right in my backyard... :)

Nice pictures - looks like some kind of bug is getting to the conifers over there too?
A human bug... some moron started a fire last summer that burned 97K acres... they called it the King fire.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_Fire

EDIT: The guy has been indicted and is in jail with a $10 million bail... don't think he's going anywhere anytime soon.

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/california/Wayne-Allen-Huntsman-King-Fire-Arson-Suspect-Indicted-By-Grand-Jury-285893041.html

Last edited by a moderator: