Huasteca, Mexico Revisited

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BackRoadBob

Reaction score
Greetings!

Here are the photos and stories of my recent trip to the Huasteca region of northeast Mexico, which we visited in March of this year. I have been slow in putting it together, but that has only helped to diminish the memories of the rain and increased the memories of the new and old friends and experiences we shared….

Hope you enjoy!

Bob

https://littlebobandfriends.com/journeys/huesteca-2015.html

Excellent!

Really great pics.
thumbsup.gif

Thanks!

Clicked the link, scanned the first few photos and now setting this aside for the time it deserves. Can tell from the first few pics it deserves my full attention. Thanks in advance.

Gotta say, I'd do a lot more RRs if I could take pics like that. Great, Bob. Thanks.
But, but, a ride report from Mexico? And NO Stanley? Is that even legal?
+1, Gunny; Fantastic Ride Report, Thank You! JSMS, Magnifico ese!

Es Verdad SacramentoMiguel, that is illegal! JSNS, what a great ride!

That brought back some memories. Thanks for putting the report together, nice job.
Billy Fitz y mi Mexico Amigos, I will regret for the rest of my days not making this Run con mi Huasteca Compadres.

I should have fortified myself with Forty Creek to kill the pain of my broken shoulder, you had a TRUE ADVENTURE!

P1010072.jpg

Great ride report Bob and thanks for posting. I even like the photo of me falling over into the muck and making a fool of myself.

It was one wet trip for sure. I learned a lot and it was memorable.
weirdsmiley.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back Door Bob, muchas gracias for my new screensaver eh! JSNS, el Hoser Guillermo es muy Feo ese!

Back Door Bob, muchas gracias for my new screensaver eh! JSNS, el Hoser Guillermo es muy Feo ese!
Don organized this ride, crashed, did not go on this, ride, invited a hosier even though he knew it would bring a monsoon and it did, then got a HD trike as a backup ride and had an accident. Now he wants to make THIS his screen saver? That is very disturbing. We all should be worried about Don's well being. I mean how much crap can a man take in the course of 8 months?
smile.png