Corbin Smuggler

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jim oneill

triplex
Reaction score
Ordered a Corbin Smuggler for my 2015 ES on June 25, a little over 3 weeks ago. I know its gonna take time but I'm curious to see how long its taken others to receive theirs? I ordered mine to be painted the 2015 Liquid Graphite color.

How long should I expect to wait?

I ordered a seat and smuggler at the same time. Seat came in about 3-4 weeks. Smuggler came in 5-6.

I think it really depends on time of year. Venders like Corbin get very busy in the spring and summer.

If you had ordered it in Candy Red,, they would've hand delivered it to your house and given you personal tutorial on how to install it easily within 1 week.

I have had my Corbin Smuggler for about 9 months now and it is just outstanding! Ok, you pay out the nose for it, but it makes storing frequently used items that should always be with you that do not take up space in your panniers.

I carry a small tools set, rain gear, med kit, cargo bungee, tire repair kit with CO2 and a DynaPlug compressor, etc. A lot of space inside for, what seems, a smallish size accessory.

Paint was top notch and matched the cherry red of my FJR1300ES.