gen I...who sells bar risers with the most pullback?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

numb41

Reaction score
i put some helibar risers on but i want more pullback. i havent been on this site in a month or so,my searching abilities suck.

Google is your friend.

Our website is loaded with info about this subject. It will take you an hour or even more to read all the entries. Ya start by simply doing a google search like this:

site:fjrforum.com gen 1 risers.

this will return a list of topics from this forum on the subject.

One favorite of Gen 1 guys was stacked risers. Another was a new upper triple tree. Helibars was a favorite. Their website here: CLICKY

Good luck.

Gary

darksider #44

Last edited by a moderator:
One guy (Patriot) stacked two Helibar Risers without lengthening the hydraulic lines. Any more pull back than that and you'd need a set of ape hangers.

Don't blame ya for wanting more pull back. It's one of the first things I dealt with on my bike. Sure would be nice if Mama Yamma would design some REALLY adjustable handlebars. What they have provided isn't nearly enough range.

Gary

darksider #44

Twigg, do the search for stacking bar risers like Gary said, you will see how they put the bar risers one on to of the other. i used heli risers for both of them. i seen that alot of guys had stacked risers from different manufactors. i suppose for height,pullback and -idk what you call it- bar angle?

Latest posts