CFR 2016 When, Where, Why & Who?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yamafitter

Reigning NERDS Granite Lane Gold Medalist
Reaction score
2016 CFR

Pembroke Ontario

Comfort Inn

June 10th to 12th, 2016

No Rally Fees

Shirt Orders TBA

Lodging Info for 2016 CFR

Comfort Inn
959 Pembroke St E, Pembroke, ON K8A 3M3
Phone:(613) 735-1057

The reservation code is "Fitkowski"

Arriving June 9/16 Departure June 12/16

Rooms Blocked
12 - Double rooms 2 double beds per room
13 - Queens 1 queen bed + sofa bed per room
The rate $115.99 CAD + tax per night

Each room has coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator , free Wi-Fi, free parking

Last edited by a moderator:
The forum needs a never ending JSNS section for most all Don's posts. Once in a while he does have something useful to say and sometimes it's the correct language.
smile.png
punk.gif
Hugs Don.

Hijack over.

Pembroke is only an hour from Calabogie. Some decent hotels there. Or the Calabogie Motor Inn. June works.

Rob

The one time I got into Ontario without being turned away at the border, was for the 2007 CFR...rode through the Calaboogie area on my south to EOM that year.

Kudos to Bill for getting something started...

Don's about to get two useless arms, I can see that right now. Just try to raise a middle finger after that happens, eh hoser.

The one time I got into Ontario without being turned away at the border, was for the 2007 CFR...rode through the Calaboogie area on my south to EOM that year.

Kudos to Bill for getting something started...

Don's about to get two useless arms, I can see that right now. Just try to raise a middle finger after that happens, eh hoser.
Well Wheatie my Man if I can't raise my two middle fingers to salute you, then guess what I will raise to you! The Irish Shillelagh of Love, aye!

Well Wheatie my Man if I can't raise my two middle fingers to salute you, then guess what I will raise to you! The Irish Shillelagh of Love, aye!
Well Don, my Scottish brethren of the Canadian coastal wing of the Irving Clan will be there in Canada to greet you.

So just be there at whatever place and time that Bill chooses for your comeuppance.

Lol Don ol' buddy. As I sit here after my 14 fucking hour shift today , sucking down some Crown Royal ( ok my 8th ) and see your post (Manitoba) ha ha ha . Stop it already!!! Calabogie makes perfect sense to me. Ha ha ha 2 useless arms....

Lol Don ol' buddy. As I sit here after my 14 fucking hour shift today , sucking down some Crown Royal ( ok my 8th ) and see your post (Manitoba) ha ha ha . Stop it already!!! Calabogie makes perfect sense to me. Ha ha ha 2 useless arms....
https://www.calabogiemotorinn.ca +1, Gunny; JSNS, eh! Calabogie looks good to Papa Chuy Viejo. Hoser Billy Fitz name the dates next June (only 11 rooms), when you are done stroking your Kielbasa! If Owners Sue and Eric let Honda Lead Wing trash stay there, they certainly will welcome FJR's eh!