Progressive Motorcycle Show

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

palerider

Reaction score
Hi,

I just received a flyer for the next Progressive Motorcycle Show. This may be of interest to Northern Californians, particularly Sacramento Mike, as they have added a Sacramento date.

Show Locations | 2015-2016 Tour

Portland, OR

Oct 31-Nov 1

Sacramento, CA

Nov 6-Nov 8

Long Beach, CA

Nov 20-Nov 22

New York, NY

Dec 11-Dec 13

Miami, FL

Jan 8-Jan 10

Fort Washington, PA

Jan 15-Jan 17

Dallas, TX

Jan 22-Jan 24

Cleveland, OH

Jan 29-Jan 31

Minneapolis, MN

Feb 5-Feb 7

Chicago, IL

Feb 12-Feb 14

Phoenix, AZ

Feb 20-Feb 21

Posted this a few weeks ago. Thanks for the nod, but there are plenty of us around here; I'm just the only one with the actual word "Sacramento" in his handle.

Hoping anybody local who wants to meet up as Nov approaches will post on the other thread to keep it location-specific. By the way, the venue wasn't announced when the first word came out. Now it's officially Cal Expo. Lots of room there. I hope it's a good show.

blassoff said:
They cancelled DC, moved NYC to mid-December, and added Ft. Washington, pa. I liked the DC show, and New York hasn't been fun in years. I wonder what ft Washington will be like. Where will it be held. I thought the closed the convention center years ago, everything that was there was moved to Oaks. We'll see.
They cancelled DC, moved NYC to mid-December, and added fort Washington, pa. I liked the doc show, New York hasn't been in years. I wonder what ft Washington will be like. Where will it be held. I thought the closed the convention center years ago, everything that was there was moved to Oaks. We'll see.

Last edited by a moderator: