V46 Admore help needed

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greenham

Reaction score
I recently landed a Givi V46 with Admore light kit and backrest for $100... A great deal for sure. I have the wire harness with a Blue wire and Fuse, a yellow wire and a red wire... Can anyone help me with the connection points for each of these wires?

As someone who recently acquired a Givi V46 as well, I'm also considering some add'l lighting.

Quick search found this:

https://admorelighting.com/Givi-V46-Top-Case-LED-Light-Kit-TS?search=V46

From the Admore site: "Please note: The harness and adapter options are for the Kawasaki Concours 1400, Suzuki V-Strom, and Yamaha FJR1300 only! If you do not have any of these motorcycles please do not order these optional adapters or harnesses. For all other motorcycles, please choose the "Standard" harness from the option list.
These kits are $15.00 each.
Mr. BR

I think I wasn't clear. It came with the Admore brake light already installed in the case. I have the harness (not bike specific) I just don't know what each of the 3 wires tap into.

Red -

Blue -

Yellow -

Admore doesn't seem to publish the actual install directions on their site (WELCOME TO THE INTERNET ADMORE)

If you try google.com and type in admore lighting wiring diagram, you will find many places to look for your answers. I found a few pdf wiring diagrams and pictures of admore lighting wiring diagrams. Give it a try, google is your friend.

If you buy the Admore harness for the FJR, it literally connects between two connectors on your bike, and there's no cutting or other molestation of your factory wiring. IMO, it's worth the money to go down that road if at all possible.

Is this lighting kit just tail/brake lights?

LMGTFY...

ETA: I have two Admore kits on my FJR. Love 'em. And, for the record, Admore's customer service is among the best I have ever experienced. If you have a question, just ask 'em.

Last edited by a moderator: