Service at Traxxion

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually Tony you came to mind as I remember reading your post I believe after you completed the 200cccc. Then I believe you worked this stop in on your way to Iowa???

Getting a AK-20 service done as I type in Woostock Ga And looking damn forward to slipping up into the mountains of north ga. And easing my way back towards the humble abode....while scraping some feelers!!!
But...I thought the better suspension was supposed to keep you so you don't scrape.
biggrin.png

BTW, I've heard of great things about Traxxion...but I know Cogent Dynamics is but a stone's throw from your place over in Fletcher...

Shemp,, said:

Getting a AK-20 service done as I type in Woostock Ga And looking damn forward to slipping up into the mountains of north ga. And easing my way back towards the humble abode....while scraping some feelers!!!

But...I thought the better suspension was supposed to keep you so you don't scrape. biggrin.png

BTW, I've heard of great things about Traxxion...but I know Cogent Dynamics is but a stone's throw from your place over in Fletcher...

Yes there's about a handful of suspension places. A majority started by ex-Ohlins employees. You want to talk about stones throw.....I am within 15 minutes of Ohlins North American office in Hendersonville. I'm here on my wing. Would have purchased Ohlins and supported local business but they don't offer on thing for the wing...

Ohlins...do they do suspensions, too?

biggrin.png
biggrin.png

Yeah, I forgot that we are surrounded by so many good places. When my 13 suspension needs refreshing in the years ahead, I guess I should be set.

You are going to love that new suspension - such a huge improvement on the FJR !!!

Hope you match the rear with the fronts - it will balance out the whole machine beyond belief...

Do they set it up as far as setting SAG for you after install.... ??

First Mod I did to my Gen3 was AK20s and Penske on the back. Bike had less than 1000 miles on it when I took it to Traxxion.