Germans....and Why They Lost the War

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LKLD

I miss Don. 😔
Reaction score

There's a debate whether this is real or fake.

Last edited by a moderator:
staged, but hilarious. its a public service piece for mc riders to pay attention, even though they have the latest and greatest gear.

God Damn, hearing Fraulein Freida speak German gave her Papa Chuy Viejo a blue veined diamond hard Woodie so strong that the cat can't scratch it!

Sergeant Stanley really misses Augsburg in Bavaria, especially the Red Light District just South of the Main Train Station! JSNS, Jawohl Schatzie Heinz!

She was is indeed an attractive young woman, and manages to make the German language sound far less harsh than I remember from college classes.

(Which is essentially the same thing beemerdons and odot said.)

God Damn, hearing Fraulein Freida speak German gave her Papa Chuy Viejo a blue veined diamond hard Woodie so strong that the cat can't scratch it!
She kept holding that huge ass microphone in the way...and when it wasn't some a-hole was typing words with black bars across them.

I just got back from Germany, training active Army soldiers (91B's) in Wheeled vehicle recovery. They all look like that, especially the really hot waitress (sorry, the pic is on my iphone and I can't get it to talk to windows) at the ice cream shop right across from the cathedral in Regansberg.

Back to the subject at hand...

It is fake, this was analyzed a long time ago. The way it goes out of frame is a give away. There are not enough parts from the bike or the truck that would be scattered all over.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, she was hawt.

Does that mean she fakes it.

weirdsmiley.gif