Gathering of the Clans - Oct. 9-11, Santa Cruz

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tyler

Miss Demeanor
FJR Supporter
Reaction score
Rescheduled dates are Oct. 9-11. Base camp will be in Santa Cruz. Hotel details to come next week.

Oh, and Old Michael...
finger.gif

Hotel Update:

We'll stay at the Best Western on Ocean Street in Santa Cruz - easy walk to downtown, covered parking, breakfast included, access to lots of restaurants/nightlife, good jumping off point for lots of route choices. I asked for a group rate but the rate wasn't much less than what you can book online plus they wanted a deposit on 10 rooms as well as putting a 30-day cancellation policy on the rooms. I think it will just be easier for everyone to make their own reservation so get on it!
cool.png

P.S. Per the manager: "Please let your group know that there are many weddings happening that weekend, so the sooner they book the better the chance of getting a room."

Last edited by a moderator:
God this sounds like fun, but oh so far at a risky time of the year weather wise for me
sad.png
Go for it John. You should be good if long range weather means anything. If it's to bad, leave your bike here and get it later. We're usually good here thru Oct.

Dang it, I'm out now. Something about "October 11" was gnawing at me, so I double checked. My refrigerator sports a "save the date" card for that day--my buddy's wedding. This'll be the second day I've spent at one of his weddings, so I'm hoping it will be the last. Sorry to miss this. Have fun, the rest of you.

Put me down as a maybe also. Right now work is not in the way, but those things can change.

Girlfriend Donna, Son Seth, Granddaughter Rhianna and Papa Chuy Viejo are so IN Hombre! JSNS, Far Out and Solid Man!

Last edited by a moderator: