Who makes a full tank cover?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone besides Bagster offer a full tank cover for the Generation III?

I'd like to have a Bagster, but don't want the purchase/shipping hassles of buying from Europe.

Did you see this post--today? I'm guessing the fit would work for your '13.

(Just read his post more carefully. He's in Canada--that's kind of "Europe," though, right? And he says he doesn't want to ship it. Maybe you can bribe him.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea...But their pricing is too expensive. I bought a gen2 bagster on ebay for $185.

And...If you go to Top Sellerie direct (www.topsellerie.com) the manufacturer of the bagster, you can buy one for about $135 (121 euro).

Now granted, if it isn't a stock item you'll wait 4 to 6 week for delivery (but for the price you can't beat it with a stick).

I ordered and received a Bagster tank cover and tank bag from Germany and I have to say that they were absolutely fantastic. I didn't have to pay the German tax, and there was not import tax from customs... Yeah, I was surprised at that, but it might have been the low dollar value of the stuff. https://www.bs-motoparts.com/ is where I got it, and when you communicate with them they don't have a problem with English. IMHO there isn't a replacement for the Bagster setup if you want a full tank cover that isn't going to mar the paint in any way. I had one for about 10 years on my previous bikes so get some brother! It cost me about 230 Euro to get it to the house here in MA.