Rally software

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PJ4863

Reaction score
What software are you guys using these days? I'm getting ready to do my first rally and I was suggested to use streets and trips. However, Microsoft isn't providing it anymore. I'm starting to look at basecamp. What about TYRE? Anything else that I'm missing??

Ps- I did the search and the results are all 5 years old.

Primarily I'm still using Streets and Trips but have been playing around with Basecamp. I'm more comfortable with S&T and I understand Basecamp will have a learning curve however I just can't seem to warm up to Basecamp like I'd hoped.

There is a write up on the forum on how to learn Baecamp in one day if you do a search you'll find it. I've downloaded it and printed it out but still haven't found the free time to use it.

I just plotted out my first trip on BaseCamp thanks to the above mentioned thread. I'd relate it to learning to use Photoshop. It isn't very logical and doesn't make a lick of sense, but once you figure it out, it does work pretty well.

Last edited by a moderator: