Story of my recent trip through the foothills of Tennessee and North Georgia

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rolleyes.gif
Most excellent story...sounds like you had a good time... I used to drive those "angel" trucks from one end to the other so I knew a few of the roads you talked about. Though I have never been to the Dragon I would like to some day.

I just bought an 05 fjr about a month ago...still need to go on "that ride" Thanks for sharing

Great story and ride bama! My bike is named Stormy as I rode her home for the first time in a gully washer of a storm. I have as many here have gone to the "dragon". I'm glad so that I can say been there done that but honestly wasent overly impressed after doing it. Found the ride there and back home much better than the actual destination, guess tho we can say that's true about a lot of trips we make in life right? Looking forward to more pictures and stories coming in future, keep up the good work.

GRR... my wife and I are leaving Tuesday for a trip up to north ga. The Hardman Farm will be our first stop.