• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

MCL accessory light brackets for Gen II

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slatonp4

FJR Supporter
Reaction score
Might anyone have a set for sale? If not, would someone be willing to let me borrow a set to reverse engineer a set out of stainless? I have contacted MCL to see if they would sell me the plans since they no longer make or sell them and they would not.

Thanks,

Paul

I have a pair of the fairly simple L-bracket variety -- not sure if they are MCL or other. Bought them gently(ish) used some time back, and never used them. I'll take a walk out to the garage in a bit and see if I can find them.

I have a pair I can let you borrow. Brand new, never used, waiting for a future project. Am leaving for a week long vacation. Can send them to you when I get back.

Hey SkooterG,

Hope you had a great vacation. Sent a couple of PMs, but haven't heard back. Kind of new to the forum thing, so I figure I'm probably doing something wrong.

Hope the offer still stands. Let me know what I need to do.

Thanks again,

Paul

I AM! Still love the Wing, but this FJR is an absolute barrel of monkeys. Rode it in the NIITWIT rally and had the BEST time. Great bike and awesome rally. Getting it all dialed in and everything is working out really well.