San Diego Wildlife

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

puppychow

RAWR
Reaction score
I took a moto trip to San Diego in late August. What follows are a few recollections and a few snapshots of how I spent my time there. Sharing those memories with my friends here. If you feel like following along with me, the link to my blog is posted below!

https://motorcyclewanderings.blogspot.com/2015/09/san-diego-wildlife.html

DSC_1311.jpg

Thank you for reading! :)

Sam

Sam,

I used to live in PB many years ago, and I was reliving my time in the SD area through your wanderings! Thanks for sharing!! As always, great photos.

Simply beautiful images, some even worthy of postcards!. I stayed in La Jolla for a year, other than expensive a heck, I could easily live there :)

Thanks for sharing!

That was cool. The brides were nice, but I cant believe Sam was in SD in the middle of summer and no honies. Shame really.

Haha...Just kidding. You did a good job man!!

Thanks for the comments mi amigos!
smile.png

Zilla, there were lots of honies everywhere, but I was doing my best not to embarrass my hosts.
smile.png

But the truth is I have disappointed the citizens of FJRForum, like Papa Chuy, Zilla, OM etc...

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent Sam
punk.gif
we expect no less
smile.png

And thanks for the blast to the past. Many years ago in my youth, the family across the street had a Reliant Robin. Saw it on it's roof a few times after the local Teddy Boys passed by. :))

Glad to share with my friends, and you guys always make it a pleasure to do so.

Rog, I first saw the Robin on Top Gear, and as a devoted fan, I totally geeked out when I saw one in person! :)

Doug, it was a pleasure to see you, thank you for the intercept! :)

Sam